London, Greater London, England
£30k per annum
Permanent, full time
Salary: £28k - £34k (Depending on experience)
- Do you have experience managing and monitoring medications within Primary Care and Dermatology services?
- Can you analyse data and monitor that the prescribing of high-risk medications is safe?
- Do you have previous medication management experience?
If you have the above skills, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable professional with experience of medication management to work within our Primary Care and Dermatology services. DMC Healthcare are a trusted provider of services to the NHS and deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Our skilled and compassionate staff have helped us develop a brilliant reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and communities alike.
As Medicines Manager you will be working within DMC Healthcares Community Services team, based at our Head Office in South East London. The main function of this role is to manage and monitor the medications within our Primary Care and Dermatology services. You will have previous medication management experience and could be a technician or a Pharmacist.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include;
To review ePACT data for each contract and Primary Care site
Create Formulary for DMC Dermatology with possible minor variances for each CCG, working with our Clinical lead and Clinical Pathways developer
Review prescribing of Isotretinoin
- Review prescribing of DMARDS and other high-risk medications
To analyse data and monitor that the prescribing of medications is as per our spec
- Review Formularies in specific CCGs which we work to ensure we prescribe within their guidelines for dermatology
- Review medications that are in our spec to see which are the most cost effective along with our clinical lead in dermatology
We are looking or a candidate with previous experience in Medicine Management. You may be a pharmacist or a technician to be successful in this role. You will look to embrace the latest technology to support you in your role as well as receiving support from the wider team.
Previous medication management experience
Experience of using the EMIS system would be advantageous
Provide satisfactory references for the preceding three-year period
- Appointment is subject to satisfactory health and DBS clearance
- To follow purchasing policies issued by DMC Healthcare
- Reviewing medical records prior to patient interaction to gain a full understand of medical needs
- Maintaining a clear report of medications and procedures offering a clear summary of medical history
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
The Medicines Manager post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15). As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply for this job on this page and submitting your CV. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at#########
Posted 23 days ago