£20000 - £22000 per annum
Rate £20,000 £22,000
This is a superb opportunity for an experience credit controller to join a fast growing company in the Sale area. This is a new position due to the high growth of the company so is a brilliant time to join.
The duties include
- Daily production of Sales invoices and Credit notes (ensuring all relevant data is present and accurate)
- Manage Sales ledger records and customer master data
- To monitor payments received and balances due
- To ensure all cash received is allocated to customer accounts on a timely basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- To collect outstanding debt using telephone calls, letters and emails
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure, selfmotivated and have previous credit control experience.
Please apply to this advert or send your CV to enquiries@4recruiting for immediate consideration.
Posted 4 days ago