Land Manager Housing
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Land Manager Housing
We are currently searching for an experienced Land Manager, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Cheshire Region, making this a great opportunity for a Land Manager in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate Land Manager with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Identification of potential development opportunities through a range of methods, e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilising an extensive contact base.
- Manage acquisition of sites, leading project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to prestart on the sites acquired.
- Liaise with relevant divisional departments, e.g. Sales/Technical, and external consultants if required, throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application.
- Monitor the Divisions land database including site registration, development plans and offers submitted.
- Maintain and expand the Divisions key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
- Assist the Land Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required.
- Participate in corporate entertaining.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 10 days ago