£45000 Per Annum
- My client is a bespoke and well respected financial advice practice that seeks to build a long term, trusting relationship with their clients by providing their financial planning services to their clientele both at the outset and as an ongoing service.
They embrace the use of new technology and have a well-qualified support team assisting the IFA’s to make the best decisions for their clients.
They provide tailored financial planning advice and really go the extra mile to provide a personalised service.
This is a fantastic position for an experienced IFA to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development by allowing you to be a key part in the firms ongoing successes.
You will ideally be advising in a number of areas, with a number of leads provided to you by sister companies, however naturally you're welcome to generate your own.
My client is very keen on self-development, so you will be offered many opportunities to develop yourself, with both regular training courses and seminars being made available to you, in addition to the opportunity to become chartered.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum qualification of a level 4 diploma, additional qualifications a bonus
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an IFA
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Posted 19 days ago