City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
This is an opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to lead this companies advanced analytics funtion. This leading company is expanding their data science team to take capabilities to the next level.
This leading organization is at the forefront of their industry and has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven leaders to embark on this journey with them.
- Lead the Data Science strategy and capability to deliver actionable data science solutions which includes Retention, Acquisitions, customer management finance and product.
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining a sustainable data science function and build a world class team to support the business initiatives.
- Engage with Senior stakeholders to proactively identify and implement advanced analytics solutions to dive business value.
- Work with the technology teams to drive data transformation, build robust and scalable analytics platforms.
- Continuously innovate and drive thought leadership to evolve machine learning capabilities to support the business strategy
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience leading data science teams and delivering advanced analytics solutions on a largescale cloud environment is essential.
- Strong leadership skills building and managing large and high performing analytics teams.
- Vast commercial skills and the ability to extract great actionable insights from data to drive business value.
- The ability to interact with stakeholders and possesses high quality management skills.
- Technical expertise on a wide range of cloud environments and tools for analytics, Machine Learning techniques.
- Technical skills including coding, model development and deployment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 11 days ago