Would you like to work in dynamic, pioneering environment? As our new Analytics Manager, you will lead the Portfolio Analytics function for our UK Energy clients. You will help deliver best in class insights to help our clients improve financial performance and customer outcomes.
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
As our new Analytics Manager, you will play a crucial part in the success of the business by creating a team of Energy sector specialists. You will lead the daily management of a team of 4 data analysts whilst encouraging innovation and continuous development, technical upskilling (R, SAS, SQL) and improving cross-client working with the wider TDX team.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the ability deliver industry-leading portfolio performance, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
If you are an experienced Analyst with a history of leading complex projects and delivering financial value through analytical insights and are proficient in SQL, SAS or R then we would love to speak with you.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience in engaging clients within a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Previous line management experience
- Exposure to predictive modelling
- Collections or recoveries industry experience
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will drive the delivery of financial performance and customer outcomes on all Energy portfolios, ensuring daily focus on driving performance on each client portfolio
- You will spearhead the development and maintenance of a consistent best-practice approach to portfolio strategy within this sector
- You will continuously seek to build and execute innovative strategies to enhance portfolio performance
- You will represent TDX to our clients through regular client interaction, owning delivery of regular Management Information (MI), and demonstrating/articulating continuous delivery of client value
- You will provide MI, analytical insight and recommendations to internal partners including Supplier Management and Client Relationship functions in order to optimize portfolio performance
You will manage and develop a team of high-performing analysts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Data and Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Posted 19 days ago