Advanced Nurse Practitioners
London Borough of Southwark, UK
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum
Opportunities for Advanced Nurse Practitioners - Multiple locations
Salary: £ 30,000 - £37,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking to further your career andprofessional development in Nursing, whilst improving the healthcare outcomesof local people?
- Are you looking for a flexible role or perhaps a portfolio role?
- Are you looking to work in innovative ways to enable you to focuson providing exceptional patient care?
- Are you seeking the support of a great team at your practice tohelp deliver a professional service?
We area successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwichpractice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the verybest in care.
DMCHealthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we haveopportunities for salaried Advanced**Nurse Practitioner**sto join our Primary Care teams across Medway, Kent.
We arelooking for ANPs to join our growing team to help in the delivery of a high-qualityservice. In addition, we have established central support structures in matterssuch as administrative support, central reporting, submissions, finance etc.thus ensuring that you and the clinical team in our surgeries, walk-in centresand mobile medical units can focus on patient care.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe andeffective nursing care to the whole practice population, including theassessment of patients with undifferentiated diagnosis.
As a senior member of the practice nursing team, the post holderis accountable for the nursing service delivery. You will manage all thenursing resources, working closely with the Nurse lead, practice manager andGPs to deliver the practice priorities. Clinically, the focus of the role isthe delivery of evidence-based practice for patients with long-term conditions andmanagement and preventative nursing interventions to all patients, includingthose who require visiting at home.
As autonomous practitioners the ANPs are responsible for the caredelivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision-making.You will work collaboratively with the whole general practice team to meet theneeds of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures andproviding leadership and direction for the nursing team.
- Candidates will be registered with NMC
- Provide satisfactory references for the preceding three-yearperiod
- Appointment is subject to satisfactory health and DBS clearance
- Good I.T. skills to perform the I.T. administration relating to the post necessary to support the tasks, including: Blood Results and Clinical Letters.
- Good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate sensitive communication styles to ensure patients are fully informed and consent to treatment
- The ability to prioritise own and other's workload and ensure effective time-management strategies are embedded within the culture of the team
If you are passionate about contributing to how the DMC services develop at our practices, and more widely across the business, our open culture will enable you to get involved in the decisions that affect our delivery.
Ourapproach to service delivery is advanced and we strive to look at the way wework to ensure that time with patients is maximised.
Wewill support you in your ongoing personal development and if you are interestedin developing a special interest, we are open to that too.
We are open to ANPs joining us across our sites in Kent and Southwark and we can be flexible on location and hours of work.
Our practices are located in the wonderful Garden of England which is a beautiful area to live and work. If you are interested in being part of a team that is focussed on delivering exceptional patient care, please get in touch**for an informal discussion.**
Posted 23 days ago