Client Services Manager
Would you like to work in dynamic and fast-moving Client Service environment? Are you passionate about developing positive client relationships?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
Your main objective as our new Client Service Manager is to work across a portfolio of complex client accounts, ensuring the day to day relationship and services we provide to them are best in class.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
If you have experience developing strong client relationships within a regulated environment, then we would love to speak with you!
What would make you stand out?
- Proven experience within a client service and client relationship (B2B) management role, handling multiple complex clients
- Demonstrable experience leading the delivery of multiple items or projects effectively
- Strong decision-making skills and excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- You will possess a good attention to detail with the ability to prioritise varying workloads on your own initiative
- Highly effective influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills at senior and executive level
- You will have good numerical and literacy skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable suggesting and delivering process improvements
- Prior experience within Financial Services or Debt Services / Recovery / Collections
- Exposure to FCA regulations or FCA regulated industry
- Working experience across multiple industry sectors
What you will be responsible for:
- You will lead and develop positive relationships with clients
- You will ensure the end to end new and existing services provided to our client are functioning as expected, meeting contracted service levels and quality standards
- You will be responsible for ensuring operational teams and processes are fully engaged in support to the client
- You will have accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service to meet or exceed client expectations at all times
- You will work across the organization to document, monitor, measure and improve the services contracted to clients
- You will be accountable for the engagement with key business partners to develop and execute effectively
- You will undertake the completion of scheduled service review meetings and the creation and delivery of client service reports
- You will take ownership of client service development plans
- You will provide business SME input supporting the Account Director / Team with the creation of QBR’s or strategic planning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Sales
Schedule: Full time
Posted 16 days ago