Thornton Heath, Surrey
Customer Team Leader (Store Supervisor)
Location: 38 Selhurst Road, Selhurst, London, SE25 5QF
Pay: £9.95 per hour & amazing benefits
Contract: 14 hours per week + regular overtime, Permanent, Part time
Full training given
Working pattern: Various shifts available between 5am and 2pm Monday to Sunday
Being a store supervisor is about more than setting the pace in store. Our stores are a huge part of the community and everything you do will be focused on providing a great service to our customers and members. Whether thats supporting and training new colleagues or working late evenings to help close the store, every store supervisor can expect to do something different every day.
What youll do as a store supervisor:
* be a positive role model to the team
* help train and onboard colleagues
* make sure that the store is safe and secure, performing daily routine checks
* prepare, present and handle all store products (including packaged meat and agerestricted items)
* make sure the shop always looks its best by keeping it clean and tidy
* be a key holder often helping to open and close the shop
Being a store supervisor would suit people who have:
* great organisational skills
* previous experience of supporting and coordinating teammates activities
* experience in handling and resolving customer queries
* previously built relationships with people from all walks of life
* the ability and vision to help improve store sales
* the flexibility to work a range of shifts to support the opening times of the store
As a Coop colleague youll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. Youll also get a package that includes:
* a competitive rate of pay including an increase after 6 months
* premium rates for any hours worked before 6am or after 10pm and if you work on a public holiday (not including bank holidays)
* flexible working times, as well as regular overtime
* 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at payday weekend
* discounts on other Coop products and services
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
Please note that we can only accept candidates aged 18 or over as the role is required to authorise age related sales.
As a convenience retailer, our stores are open for when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when theyre willing to work. At interview, well ask you to provide additional times for when you can work during the week, we call this preferred availability and will help make sure our stores are always fully staffed for our customers and members.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 20 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 14 days ago