Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Sales Coordinator
Up to £25000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Offord Cluny, Cambridgeshire
Salary:circa £25,000 per year, dependent upon skills and experience (£18,166 pro ratad)
Job Type: Part Time, Term Time (32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks termtime working)
The Company have been in business since 2004 and specialise in the provision of audio visual equipment to education and corporate businesses. The equipment includes state of the art interactive touchscreens and projector and screen solutions for school halls and meeting rooms.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team based in Offord Cluny, Cambridgeshire. The position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
They are looking for someone who has experience of working within a busy sales environment, dealing with customers on the telephone, putting together quotations and receiving orders for processing. In addition to this requirement, they need someone who is comfortable working with CRM systems and general administration which includes some basic marketing tasks.
- Work closely with the sales account managers on an ongoing and daily basis
- Answer telephone calls in to the sales department
- Direct enquiries to the relevant sales account manager
- Produce quotations within given parameters from email enquiries, information passed by sales account managers and some incoming telephone enquiries
- Build relationships with some prearranged customers, produce quotations within given parameters, receive and acknowledge orders
- Keep the company CRM up to date with a high standard of attention to detail
- Carry out research and update the CRM as directed
- Logging and updating of all incoming enquiries for marketing reporting purposes
- Supporting the sales account managers on the supply of marketing promotional packs
- Booking and organisation of small events as required
- Stock take and reordering of marketing material
- Management and administration of company loyalty card scheme
- Other organisational and administration duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Customer service/sales experience relevant to the responsibilities above
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Very organised, methodical with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and organise own workload as well as working as part of a team
- Good IT skills WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PUBLISHER, OUTLOOK and use of CRM systems
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays 28 days proratad
- Pension Scheme
Their office is located in a rural location. You will need your own transport.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV. ENSURE you submit a Cover Letter detailing why you are suitable for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin may also be considered for this role.
Posted 28 days ago