Teacher of PE needed!
£300 - 500 per week + negotiable
Are you a fully qualified teacher of PE looking for a role in Nottingham?
Are you someone with experiene in PE and an interest sport who want's to work in the education sector?
Start date: ASAP
Part time hours available
Temp to Perm contract
The School are looking to appoint a female PE Teacher, to start in imminently. The position has cropped up due to the current PE teacher going on maternity leave. . The school was recently Ofsted graded ‘Good’ in all areas.
You will teach PE across KS3 and KS4, and have a chance to go onto the school contract, depending on performance.
Having previous coaching experience is desired too.
In the role you can benefit from:
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Great career development opportunities
- Easily accessible (road and bus routes)
- On-site parking
Ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Teaching Personnel.
- Teaching Personnel are committed to helping NQT’s and will encourage to apply.
Please send an up to date CV to or call Ryan at Teaching Personnel on######### for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 10 days ago