Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
- Can you show our pub in its best light?
As our cleaner, you’ll hold one of the most responsible positions in the business – getting the pub ready for action in time for the day’s first customers.
It’s a vital role, not just about keeping the bar clean but about keeping the pub’s reputation spotless. You can take great pride in showing the pub in its best light, right from the very moment the doors open.
- Enjoy working for a premium pub company
- Become a valued member of a fabulous team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% in all Fuller's pubs!
Cleaning is hard work, and it won’t always be glamorous – but it will certainly be rewarding. By creating a sparkling, welcoming environment, you’ll be helping to put smiles on our customer’s faces. Every return visit is a real appreciation of your efforts.
Preparing the pub means being trusted to work alone. So we’ll need you to be hard-working, reliable and happy in your own company. You’ll be something of a perfectionist with a keen-eye for detail too – qualities far more important to us than any previous cleaning experience.
- You’ll be conscientious and comfortable working on your own
- You’ll recognise the importance of a cleaning role
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
Please understand that while no previous experience is necessary, we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Posted 11 days ago