Contracts / Project Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car Package
Due to consistent growth within our housing division a brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Contracts/Projects Manager to join our team.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the housing division; Our client construct a range of different size and types of dwellings and are well known for delivering high quality homes. They will be the first point contact for members of the public, clients, Site Managers and SubContractors for the entirety of the project.
They will split their time between our regional office and site to ensure all objectives are being met; Health & safety, timescales, budget, quality etc.
They will be responsible for:
- Generating the contract programme of works and monitoring progress against the programme, as well as producing regular progress reports for the Directors.
- Leading design coordination and SubContractor coordination meetings.
- Procurement of all labour, plant, materials and subcontractors formulating accurate enquiries.
- Keeping accurate cost analysis.
- All elements of Health & Safety including checking the competency of the appointed subcontractors, ensuring that risk assessments, method statements and other assessments are all received or generated in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate industry and technical experience (particularly within the housing sector), the capacity to meet deadlines, be commercially aware and a team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with a variety of people.
It would also be beneficial (although not essential) if the candidate has HNC or HND in a building or industry related subject along with an SMSTS qualification and first aid qualification.
The right candidate can expect an attractive employment package in an exciting and rewarding environment.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 10 days ago