Strategic Account Director
Would you like to work within an ambitious and growth-orientated public sector Sales team? Do you have a passion for consultative solution sales? At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
Your main objective as a Strategic Account Director is to maximise commercial opportunities and ensure the retention of top clients while driving additional sales growth through new business initiatives.
About Indesser - An Equifax Company
Indesser is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and TDX Group, an Equifax company. The Market Integrator (DMI) was set up in 2015 to collect debt for the public sector more effectively and more responsibly by providing a single point of access to the private sector debt management and data & analytics markets.
Based in Nottingham, TDX has been pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
The Indesser business represents a highly significant UK and international growth engine for both TDX and Equifax and this role is pivotal to leading and spearheading the growth opportunity across the Government landscape.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you have a successful sales track record and have experience of leading complex high value customer relationships with public sector clients, we would love to speak to you.
What would make you stand out?
- Demonstrable prior success as a large strategic account manager, with the ability to lead accounts with a potential revenue of £10m+
- Experience leading and developing a team to successfully deliver high value multi-year sales in excess of £250,000 or more
- Ability to run multiple lines of business
- Proven resilience and performance in driving revenue and negotiating deals with long sales cycles
- Experience handling complex pricing negotiations and presenting to senior-level decision makers
- Knowledge of Consumer, Commercial and Marketing data
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will spend the majority of your time with existing Clients on solutions, sales and service, building seamless customer centricity and interaction
- You will nurture and drive effective strategic relationships with all key contacts and decision makers within each account in order to maximise business opportunities and ensure retention of top clients
- You will lead new sales opportunities and execute sales process from presentation through to contract negotiations and close, including:
- shaping strategic solutions
- relating it to the customer’s business
- creating compelling proposals
- understanding the competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and differentiating proposals
- providing technical solution development
- building strong business cases
- You will understand client requirements and subsequently develop and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win significant revenues and drive user adoption of our solutions
- You will lead multi‐functional teams and work with Indesser Consultants to formulate and develop significant sales opportunities and deliver strategic client solutions
- You will develop first-class sales methodologies and collateral and be a 'knowledge bank' for market and competitor knowledge
- You will develop, implement and own financial plans and forecasts by client division and product group. Ensure the accurate completion of all forecasts and account reporting
- You will understand and feed into the Indesser long-term business strategy and constructively identify and inspire changes that improve performance
- You will people manage account management and business development staff as necessary
- You will raise overall staff capabilities through identification and progressing of individual development needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Sales
Schedule: Full time
Posted 19 days ago