Edgeway, St Mary's Island, Chatham ME4 3EP, UK
Salary circa £135k
- Are you a Registered as General Practitioner looking to join a proactive and forward-thinking clinical business?
- Are you looking for a hands-on role which will involve clinical management?
- Can you maintain high standards in CQC and CCG compliance and clinical governance?
DMC are a successful and trusted provider of NHS servicesacross England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the pastdecade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicatedto giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in theservices we provide, and we have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join theteam across the Medway area of Kent.
We require an enthusiastic General Practice Clinical Lead to work withinour Primary Care setting across Kent. Ensuring we offer the very best ofpatient experience, assisting the practice to achieve set targets and maintainhigh standards in CQC and CCG compliance and clinical governance. The role willbe hands on and will involve clinical management
The Clinical Lead GP will adhere to the professional standards as set outby the General Medical Council and lead professionally the surgery clinicalteam. The role will include both patient andnonpatient activities. You will lead onall areas of the practise and have a team where you can delegateresponsibilities. You will be responsible for local clinical governance andwill work closely with the Practice Manager to perform this role.
In the role you will cover
Governance and Risk Management
- Be responsible for local clinical governance
- Promote a culture within the practice that promotes and encourages ongoing education.
- Incoming letters and results as per the local protocol.
- Check and sign repeatprescriptions,
- Medical reports.
Achievement of Targets
- Assisting the Practice Manager in achieving set targets and KPIs
Patient Contact Activities
- Face to face consultations, taking place either in the surgery or in the patients home
- Telephone consultations
- Electronic consultations
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Strategy - promote the development of the practice as part of the local health economy
- Promote national and local screening programmes to patients, and to be involved in the screening process wherever possible
The ideal candidate will:
- Essential previousClinical Lead experience
- Registered asGeneral Practitioner in the UK
We are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services acrossEngland and Scotland.
We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single practice in Dulwich to ateam of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.** As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 25 days annualleave plus Bank Holidays.
Posted 23 days ago