Education Officer (Apprenticeships)
£12 - £14 per hour
Based central Reading, no parking but excellent transport links.
Temporary role, 4 to 6 weeks but could extend. Hours 9 to 5 pm. Friendly professional company based in spacious comfortable offices.
Experienced administrator required with a background in education/student coaching/educational learning and development or apprenticeship management.
- The focus of the role is to undertake progress monitoring and activity review for an allocated apprentice caseload. This will involve close liaison with employers, apprentices and internal departments.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of the apprenticeship programme and be accountable for the achievement , retention and success targets for apprenticeships within your allocated caseload.
- To support the implementation of safeguarding practice across the companys apprenticeship team, following up and referring any health and safety issues.
- To contribute to the apprentice onboarding activities
Essential skills and experience
- Good educational background, including Grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE/O level
- Previous experience of monitoring and reviewing learner/apprentice progress
- Experience of implementing quality improvement techniques
- Strong communication, planning and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and as part of a busy team
- A teaching or counselling qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Posted 17 days ago