Free Enhanced DBS, Uniform and Mandatory Training
Registered Nurse Agency work Chester / North Wales Temporary: Competitive Salary
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Full Time Days or Nights available
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new role where you can work as much as you want? Search has partnered with several care providers that are looking for Registered Nurses all over Chester and North Wales on a temporary basis.
This is a timely opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality personcentred care across a variety of homes and care organisations.
The ideal registered nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus:
- As much work as you want either full or part time hours
- A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
- Weekly pay
- An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
- FREE training (including certificates for your re validation)
- FREE uniform
- FREE DBS
- Access to our referral scheme
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today. A member of the team will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 26 days ago