EYFS Teacher in Halifax
£120 - £169 per day
Early Years Class Teacher
School and Role Details A mainstream Primary School based in Halifax are looking for an Early Years Primary Teacher to Teach their Reception class in the new academic year. The school allows teachers to offer creative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils' achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The schools aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best - socially, personally and academically.
- You must hold a recognised teaching qualification along with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Relevant EYFS teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Daily rate of pay up to £169, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- £50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
The Headteacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining the school to show them the school and discuss the opportunity.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
Posted 14 days ago