London, Greater London, England
£25k per year
Our client is offering a one year contract with the possibility for extension based on performance
Our client manufacture and supply high quality furniture for the hotel and leisure industry. With over 30 years' experience, the company works with major hotel brands around the world.
They are seeking a Project Co-ordinator to join their team in their busy and expanding contract and residential furniture company. The prospective applicant will have a degree in a design related subject, thoroughly organised, motivated, willing to learn and exhibit high level Auto CAD skills.
You will be working on a variety of projects coordinating and managing production of furniture for hotels and serviced apartments as part of a team led by their Projects Director
More specifically, it will involve putting together quotations/ managing procurement/FF&E specification, planning/product drawings, presentation boards through to coordinating and managing the project through to installation and after sales. All relevant training will be provided as part of the role.
The successful Project Co-Ordinator must demonstrate:
- A degree in a design related subject
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills on AutoCad
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent pc skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
Responsibilities of the Project Co-Ordinator will include:
- Management of aspects of assigned projects from initial stages through to installation and after sales as assigned by the Projects Director
- Administrative and organisational support of assigned projects and the projects team
- Manage the processing and ordering of project specifications alongside our procurement and sales administrators
- Maintenance of the company's range of hardcopy and computer resources and records to ensure all relevant sections are kept up to date
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by the Directors within the Company.
This is a great opportunity for a competent individual with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing furniture manufacturing company with over 30 years' experience in the industry.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Project Co-Ordinator then please apply now!
Posted 6 days ago