Teaching Assistant needed in North Liverpool
£57 - £65 per day
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work full time in a mainstream school in North Liverpool. The candidate must have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in schools, and be okay with working 1-1 with pupils and SEN pupils.
The role could potentially become a permanent position, so we are looking for candidates who are reliable and have a real passion for education.
- Start date, New academic year 2019
- Full time/ part time
- Liverpool Area
- Salary £57 - £65 per day
- Relevant experience working in schools
- Previous experience working with SEN children
- The ability to be independent and know what they need to do without direction
- Confident with various behaviours from pupils
- Able to provide 2 relevant references
- Must have or be willing to apply for a DBS
If you have previous relative experience, and feel confident that this type of role might be well suited to you, please get in touch!
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, Contact Emmawith a copy of your up to date CVvia Email: for more information.
Posted 9 days ago