Senior Internal Auditor
Do you want to play a vital role within our third line internal audit function? Are you passionate about working in a dynamic team across our European operations?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
To be successful in the role you will act as a trusted business partner, advising departments and providing recommendations across the business on operational changes that will have a positive impact on business performance and success.
Be AtYourBest at Equifax
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- The chance to work from either a great central location in Leeds, the UK’s fastest growing city and a rising hub of tech and finance, or our central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical well-being
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you’re an experienced internal auditor who has worked across a wide range of audit areas, such as operational, business, governance& compliance and financial, then we’d love to speak to you!
What would make you stand out?
- Experience in Internal Audit and/or Professional Services audit functions, with the ability to lead and take ownership of your own audits from conception through to sign off and completion
- Strong communication skills, with experience in engaging a range of stakeholders at a variety of levels up to the executive tier
- A relevant audit qualification (CMIIA, CIA, QIAL, PIIA, CISA, QICA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent) or, if a relevant qualification is not held, significant internal audit experience
- Credit Bureau or Financial Services industry experience
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will conduct risk based audits across the business in line with best practice methodology and Equifax procedures
- You will assess whether risks are mitigated across the business and that operations are aligned across the group
- You will identify potential solutions to identified gaps in the control environment, and recommending their consideration to management
- You will feed back findings of audit work to management and discuss any concerns
- You will draft audit reports summarising the findings of audit work
- You will build relationships and open communication channels across the business with key stakeholders, always maintaining trust to help the business meet its operational goals
- You will carry out assurance activities to ensure the group’s business and strategic objectives are identified, reported and managed
- You will support audits of clients and suppliers to assess the risk to Equifax
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Finance
Schedule: Full time
Posted 19 days ago