Behaviour Mentor's required across Liverpool
£9.5 - £10.5 per hour
Have you recently graduated from university and would relish the opportunity to work in a Behaviour unit as a Behaviour Mentor?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a graduate who has had experience working with secondary school students, to work as a Behaviour Mentor at our client catholic schools across Liverpool.
The Behaviour Mentor role will involve working with small groups of students and on a one to one basis, giving them extra support to achieve their academic targets, along side an experienced SEN team.
- Behaviour Mentor working in a inclusion unit
- Full time role starting ASAP
- Catholic schools located across Liverpool
- Working hours: 08:30 - 15:30
- Competitive weekly pay
With the students returning back from the summer holidays unsettled, the secondary schools require Behaviour Mentors to help support the students with their studies and help them settle back into school.
The successful Behaviour Mentors will be working with challenging students, who can show aggression, anger and unsociable behaviour. For the Behaviour Mentor to be effective, you will have to be resilient, calm and professional to deal with any situation effectively.
The school wish to appoint a Behaviour Mentor who;
- Is able to build strong relationships with pupils and help them achieve their academic goals
- Ideally has previous experience mentoring/supporting the learning of more challenging pupils in behaviour support units
- Has a good knowledge of the main core subjects
- Is able to commit to a full time position to help build a good relationship with the students
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work as a Behaviour Mentor, please email your CV to Craig via the link below or contact the Liverpool Branch.
Posted 14 days ago