Radiology Reporting Operations Manager
London, Greater London, England
circa £30,000 per annum
Radiology Reporting Operations Manager
Salary Circa £30k depending on experience
- Canyou manage the Helpdesk and oversee the Quality Assurance Program?
- Canyou provide administrative support to DMC Imaging radiologists?
- Canyou manage the DMC Imaging customers through our Helpdesk?
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on!
As our Radiology reporting Operations Manager, you willoversee the induction of new radiologist, ensuring they understand how to use the systems and what procedures they need to follow. In the role you will manage the Helpdesk rota to ensure there is adequate cover and shifts are fairly distributed. You will manage a team of four administrators and you will be motivated and keen help them to reach their maximum potential. You will be driven to help DMC deliver excellence in patient care and feel that each day you will make a difference to improve the patient journey.
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The post is of based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
Key roles andresponsibilities for this role include;
- Oversee the induction of new radiologist, ensuring they understand how to use the systems and what procedures they need to follow
- Manage the Helpdesk rota to ensure there is adequate cover and shifts are fairly distributed
- Oversee the training of new Helpdesk team members
- Ensure the helpdesk team in implementing new contracts
- Assist the helpdesk when discrepancies arise, advise them on how best to proceed with queries as they arise
- Feedback to the Head of Operations and Business Development on Helpdesk performance, highlighting issues for these to explore sooner rather than later
- Have regular meetings with the Head of Operations and Business Development to ensure there is 2-way communications within the team and to improve working practises
- Assisting the Clinical directors to oversee and react to the audit data, in order to monitor radiologist performance. Produce data and graphs as required
- Regularly review of policies and protocols in conjunction with Clinical Governance Team
- Recruit and interview new staff and carry out appraisals with the team as per policy requirements
- Oversee Clinical QA program with the assistance of the administrator team
- Produce and present the QA reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Oversee the ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 ongoing audit and accreditation
- Attend and contribute to Clinical GovernanceMeeting
- Liaising with Clinical Directors to ensure newstarter Audits are signed off in a timely manner
- Interrogate data for audit purposes
- Provide reports for internal and externalrequirements
- To support the Clinical Director in randomaudits of all reports to ensure all radiologists and all customers are auditedaccording to pre-determined standards and levels
- Produce reports on audit scoring and scoreaggregation with feedback to reporter and to customers
- Monitor incoming requests to ensure prompt review by radiologists
- Data entry of relevant patient information
- Maintaining accurate logs of KPI and Audit data
clinical systems and email
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have excellentinterpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Be highly organised withthe ability to prioritise appropriately
- Reliable anddetermined to get tasks completed with great attention to detail
- Highly organised with a high level of attention todetail
- Be able to multitask in a busy and demandingenvironment
- Have the ability to lead and motivate the team andhelp them to reach their full potential
- Highly IT literate
This is a busy andimportant role where you will feel that each day you make a difference. The role is based at our modern Head Officein SE15.
As part of thebenefits package you will be entitled to 25days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with durationof DMC employment, plus thestandard 8 Bank Holidays
Posted 15 days ago