£26000 - £30000 per annum
An excellent opportunity to join a truly innovative and well established brand within the exec search space.
Based from beautiful offices in Victoria, this role is perfect for a graduate looking for a fast paced and varied job. The ideal candidate will have some corporate experience supporting at director level within a commercial organisation. Youll be client foused and diligent with outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills. In addition we would like to candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the administration area. As well as ad hoc duties, this would include the following:
- Provide courteous telephone support and accurate taking of messages on behalf of the whole team.
- General update and maintenance of the information kept on the database.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in the reception of all visitors.
- Travel reservations and restaurant bookings for consultants.
- Processing expense claims for the consultants.
- Copy typing as required.
- Correspondence with known contacts, including providing useful contact details, congratulations cards, event invitations, marketing letters, etc.
- Assist other employees with work overflow, as and when required, and deputise for other employees in their absence.
Project Manage Assignments
- Preparation and research of client visit packs information to support consultants and candidates.
- Assist in the preparation of all documentation associated with winning and delivering business.
- Responsible for keeping paper and electronic assignment files uptodate.
- Creating weekly Progress Reports on Assignments and forwarding to clients.
- Ensuring contractual information is supplied by the client and followingup when necessary.
Monitor and manage billing on assignments and liaise with our accounts to send out invoices on schedule.
- Extensive diary management; booking client and candidate appointments/interviews.
- Providing meeting confirmation details and associated information to candidates and clients.
- Updating candidates on progress, when required.
- Accurately taking feedback from candidates and/or clients, and relaying back, in the absence of the consultants.
- Assist in the preparation of Client Shortlist Presentation Packs.
Posted 7 days ago