Cover Supervisor Opportunities Training provided
£55 - £70 per day
Looking to gain experience within a school? Have experience working with children and young adults?.
The Supply register will be holding a cover supervisor training course in the Chesterfield area for those who have experience working with children or young adults in roles such as: Youth Work, Residential support worker, Sports Coaches or those working towards their teaching qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a school and gain great experience in our partner schools as well as an addition to your CV!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working within a school setting and really want to make a positive impact on the education journey for children.
The course is free and could lead to working in one of our partner schools earning £5570 per day
- Have experience working with young children previous or be working towards a teaching qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for the education sector and enhancing the education journey for students.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 20 days ago