Customer Service Administrator
Are you passionate about helping people and providing great service? Would you like to join a global company that offers great career progression opportunities?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
As an integral member of the Recoveries Management team you will own the exchange of data between our clients and their partners. You will cover everything from reviewing and handling client queries, running supplier SLA's and looking after exceptions queues generated by their own systems.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
If you have previous customer service or administration experience, then we would love to speak with you.
What would make you stand out?
- Proven commercial experience in a customer driven environment.
- Strong decision-making skills and excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- You will possess a good attention to detail with the ability to prioritise varying workloads.
- You will have good numerical and literacy skills ideally with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You'll help lead key client and suppliers on a number of client file loading and financial work streams.
- Dealing with operational queries from both internal and external partners, the wider team, clients and suppliers.
- You will help run any user tests relating to the file processing and financial reconciliation.
- Running your own workloads and ensuring that all targets are consistently met.
- Working with the Team Leader to drive liquidation in operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Fulfillment / Operations
Schedule: Full time
Posted 18 days ago