Shipping and Administration Assistant
Are you looking to start a career within logistics? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and highly organised Shipping and Administration Assistant to join our Import/Export Support Team in Beckton, London on a full-time, permanent basis! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Shipping and Administration Assistant, you will support the shipping department to ensure stock is moved between UK and International Warehouses to stores efficiently and to deadlines.
Responsibilities of our Shipping and Administration Assistant will include:
- Manage incoming internal/external calls and queries
- Assist with bookings and preparing documentation for deliveries
- Process daily shipping approvals
- Manage packing lists, invoices and customs declarations
- Complete UK approval check sheets and ensure all necessary dates, costs and methods are reviewed
- Assist with checking and processing freight invoices and keeping the freight/duty report up to date
- Undertake regular stock level checks in the Warehouse to ensure records are up to date
- Update transit lists with all approved bookings and received shipments
Our**Shipping and Administration Assistant will have the following skills and experience:**
- Experience in logistics/shipping is desirable
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills in Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised, reliable and focused
- Excellent attention to detail
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Shipping and Administration Assistant, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 12 days ago