Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineer
£35000 - £42000 per annum + 31 days holiday (incl bank), parking
Automation Mechanical Design Engineer / Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer Bespoke Automation Engineer
Salary: £35000 £42000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday Thursday, 8:00am 4.30pm, Friday 8:00am 15:30pm (39 hours per week)
Benefits:32 days holiday including bank holiday, Pension, Free Parking
We are seeking a Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineerwithin a leading high volume automotive component manufacturer.
As a Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to produce designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD (ideally SolidWorks).
- Produce mechanical designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD
- Preparation of BOMS.
- Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Technical support for workshop engineers during system building phase.
- Constructive input to project meetings to ensure Customer satisfaction, machine
specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time.
- Develop user manuals in line with standards set by operations team.
- Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other Management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness.
Knowledge and experience required for the role of Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineer
- Time Served in the relevant industry
- Apprentice HNC / HND advantageous
- 3D CAD experienced (SolidWorks)
- You will need to have worked within a bespoke automation engineering environment as a Mechanical Design Engineer
Should you feel you are the perfect candidate with the required skills and abilities for the Bespoke Automation Mechanical Design Engineerposition , please forward your cv through to #########
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 5 days ago