Cloud Systems Engineer
London, Greater London, England
ANS is looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services Team in the South East. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and agile team of talented professionals. You'll be at the forefront of delivering innvoative digital transformation projects to the UK's leading public and commerical organisations. If you're a team player with the tenancity and drive to get results, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you'll be expected to
- Implement onsite and offsite projects for customers.
- Review statements of work with customers before commencing work.
- Undertake the implementation to vendor best practice
- Produce required documentation.Conduct post-installation handover and signoff.
Are you the person we're looking for?
- You must be presentable as you are a representative of the company
- You must be goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- Driven individual with a desire to learn new technologies would be ideal
- You will need to be flexible and a team player
- You'll need experience in solution design and development
- You'll need experience in project implementation
- The ideal person will have the ability to implement a design as laid out by a statement of work
- A commercial awareness is important
- You'll need Proven experience of design and hands-on delivery and implementation of MS Azure or AWS cloud solutions.
- Strong technical skills with either Azure or AWS cloud platforms are essential
- You'll have a solid technical background, with on premise architecture and consultancy experience will be ideal
- You will have a certification within Azure/AWS preferable (MCSA/MCSA AWS Associate/Professional).
- You will have experience with or exposure to NetApp/Cisco UCS and VMware (FlexPod) would be beneficial
- Experience in architecting advanced services such as big data, HPC and IoT
Whats in it for you?
As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies business, we like to reward our employees for their commitment. We live by our work hard, play hard culture which means youll take advantage of our benefits package thats bursting at the seams with goodies including healthcare, birthdays off, extravagant seasonal parties, discounts off at your favourite restaurants and not forgetting our monthly Champagne Fridays.
Why work for ANS?
There has never been a more exciting time to work in the technology industry and as leading Cloud and Digital Experts, were committed to helping the UKs forward-thinking public and commercial sector organisations embrace the most exciting, life-changing and life-enhancing technologies.
If you join ANS, the opportunities are endless! With our varied client base, youll not only be helping your favourite e-commerce brands to engage with you more, you'll also help NHS trusts to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to help diagnose patients faster.
From humble beginnings in 1996, ANS has since grown to 300 strong and has offices in Manchester and London with clients around the globe. To find out more about ANS including the sectors we work within and the technologies we leverage, click here (https://www.ans.co.uk/).
ANS Group Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
Think youve got what it takes? Apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 19 days ago