Team Coach Data Management
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £22395 per annum + benefits
£22,395 plus benefits (Grade G)
Manchester city centre
5 over 7 working pattern (with weekend working on a rota basis)
6 month fixedterm contract
Were looking for an ambitious team coach to help lead and motivate our growing commercial data team. If you have the analytical ability combined with great people skills, youll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills and enhance your career.
In this role, well look to you to help coach a team of data coordinators to accurately process and input daily pricing and product data within key timescales. As well as supporting the immediate team around you, youll also work closely with internal buying and supply chain teams to make sure that data is transferred correctly from one system to another. Its a big role and a fantastic opportunity to build your profile and develop your leadership skills.
What youll do:
* support data team leaders with managing data processes and making sure that deadlines are met
* manage and support two data coordinators; carrying out 121s and personal development plans
* help to coach and develop the wider team of data coordinators
* make sure that the team are accurately processing and inputting data to support the running of our supply chain
* manage relationships with internal buying and supply chain teams
* make sure that targets are met; providing MI and challenging performance
* cross reference data to ensure accuracy
* act as the key point of contact for any data issues or advice
This role would suit people who have:
* a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills
* experience with data and numbers
* great people skills and a natural ability to engage and motivate others
* experience of working collaboratively within a team and working towards team objectives
* the confidence to challenge and hold others to account
* strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
* an eagerness to learn and develop and build on their leadership capability
* a real passion for coaching people
Here youll do work that matters. Were a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, youll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Coop and stronger communities. Youll also get a package that includes:
- coaching, training and support to help you develop
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- discounts on Coop products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
Were actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Coop people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application youll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Posted 14 days ago