IT Support Apprentice - 06548
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
£8,112 per year
Are you the go-to person in your family for IT issues? Do you have a passion for a career in IT, with a fast growing Digital Marketing Agency? Is so, this could be the role from you!
Baltic Apprenticeships is excited to be working with Mediaworks to recruit an IT Apprentice to support the growth of their team.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
Working alongside the technical and development manager you will offer first line support to all MediaWorks employees.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Set up of new employee hardware including Desktops, Laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- Creation of profiles and maintenance of admin rights
- Work with mentor and 3 rd party companies using Microsoft Dynamics to support all tickets through to completion
- Offering face to face support within the office
- Conduct daily maintenance check on infrastructure and network
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of IT
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- A methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
- Passionate about IT and Technology
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Career focused and self-motivated
- A commitment to learning new skills
- GCSE's: A*-C in Math's & English (or equivalent qualification)
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,112 per annum
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8:30am - 4.00pm (39 hours a week)
- 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Regular social events
- Employee of the month opportunities
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
About the employer
Founded in 2007, Mediaworks is one of the biggest digital marketing agencies in the North East and specialise in services such as SEO, PPC and web development. Due to their continued success, Mediaworks is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and keen to learn to become part of their Mediaworks DNA.
For more information about Mediaworks, please visit their website at the below address:
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 4 days ago