Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance
£38000 - £38000 Per Annum OT Available
Mechanical Engineer ? Continental Shift
Continental Shift (Days & Nights) - 7am -7pm / 7pm ? 7am
My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who are a portfolio of high profile buildings. They are currently seeking a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a contract in the London Bridge area working on a large global contract. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
An all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Fire alarms
- BMS ? Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Water treatment
- Office Moves
- Office Re-set
- First Line Chiller Response
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
- Salary up to £38,000
- Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical Qualifications - City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- Building Services knowledge Experience
- Critical experience would be beneficial
- Client facing
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on######### or send your up to date CV to #########
Posted 9 days ago