Analytics sits at the heart of who we are, as we deliver market-leading debt collection services to our clients, whilst maintaining TDX's position as a dynamic business at the forefront of the debt recovery industry.
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality.
As a Forecasting Analyst in the team at TDX Group, you will work within our Operational Analytics Team providing analytical support to ensure that we deliver a great service to our clients. This opportunity will enable you to join a company that transitions people from Analysts into industry specialists. Our collective goal is to ensure that our Analysts are leaders in their fields, and we encourage individuals to work across business lines to broaden their capabilities.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with previous experience in an analytical role. You will be passionate about developing your career, which we can provide within the financial industry. You should have strong analytical skills and an ability to confidently communicate results and ideas to a wide range of partners. You will need to have a strong attention to detail, in particular within numerical output.
What would make you stand out?
- Degree level education in a numerical discipline or equivalent work-based experience
- Exceptional numeracy and keen attention to detail
- Experience with data set manipulation in Excel
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigour
- Experience with SQL- using this daily in the role
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide analytical support to the Insolvency Practitioner Management, Operational and Client Relationship teams to ensure we deliver an exceptional service to our clients
- Drive portfolio performance by undertaking account level investigation and resolution of off track accounts through collaboration with internal teams
- Own the production and delivery of MI and analysis that provides insight to internal and external stakeholders to support effective client engagement
- Provide analytical inputs into opportunities to increase revenue and improve platform, analytical, and off-system processes
- Effectively integrate into the analysis team and interact with stakeholders across all business functions
- Provide support to the wider business where this is required and as a result of team prioritisation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Data and Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Posted 15 days ago