7.5T Driver Mail Centre Peak
£13.51 - £21.58 per hour
Manpower are currently recruiting for 7.5T drivers for our client, Royal Mail to cover the Festive peak, running out of Glasgow. Royal Mail operates 24/7 so we are recruiting drivers who know they will be as flexible as possible and will be reliable and trustworthy.
If you are looking for Monday Friday or just weekends this is an ideal role for you. Although this is Christmas cover there is opportunity for this to be ongoing. The peak shifts rota starts in November due to security vetting and driving assessments the recruitment process starts now.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Category C1 Licence, valid CPC and Digi Tacho.
- Have good delivery experience and follow instructions.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- You will be delivering letters and parcels in cages from the Mail Centre to Deliver offices, so cage work will be involved.
Have excellent knowledge on your tacho rules and manual entries.
You will have full use of onsite canteen and shower facilities as well as great pay rates.
For insurance purposes, we cannot accept any more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD convictions in the past 10 years.
- If you feel you are suitable apply online today or email your contact details for a call back.
Posted 7 days ago