Picking Supervisor (Late Shift)
We are currently recruiting for a Picking Supervisor to report in to the Warehouse Manager and provide support to the Warehouse Team based in Beckton, London. Our Picking Supervisor will work Monday to Friday from 12.30 to 9pm. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As the Picking Supervisor you will be are required to sort and manage picks which are generated by merchandising each afternoon. You will also work alongside the Warehouse Team to ensure staff are correctly processing picked stock, driving accuracy and efficiency and ensuring the way stock is packed represents the Reiss brand.
Responsibilities of our Picking Supervisor will include:
- Ensure staff are accurately and efficiently picking stock and fulfilling the pick timeframe
- Ensure all staff indicate when stock is unavailable during a pick
- Keep accurate records of what staff are picking and create reports when necessary
- Ensure picks have been correctly marked and that all cartons are sealed and marked correctly
- Establish a conscientious manner and high standards with staff when packing stock
- Manage the process of outbound goods via couriers and manage the loading of collection vehicles
- Assist with the inbound goods check in procedures, unload deliveries and organise stock
- Ensure staff are following health & safety regulations within the work place
- Communicate all urgent issues with management
Our Picking Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous picking and packing experience is desirable
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Reliable and focused
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strives to go above and beyond
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Picking Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 9 days ago