Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible to: Business Development Lead
- Office location: White City - London
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Who are we?
- Parker Lane is a supply chain innovator. We partner with global retailers to help them find ways to overcome obstacles in their supply chain processes. We offer reverse logistics with a twist. Although consumer returns and excess inventory management are at the core of our business, we pride ourselves in our ability to harvest data and insights to help our clients to shape their business decisions. Not to mention, with our own in-house recycling capabilities – we support our clients in finding ways to manage their ‘waste' and environmental footprint.
- Who are you?
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive individual with a knack for research, professionalism and managing client relationships. Excellent written and numerical communication is a must, along with proficiency in one (or more!) European Languages (DE, FR, ES, IT).
- If you're looking for the next challenge – an increased amount of responsibility with the added benefits of more visibility and autonomy and a competitive salary – then Parker Lane is the place for you.
- Please note: local and international travel is essential in this role – bear this in mind before you apply.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to:Identifying and approaching new client leads Leading on research, pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partnersWorking collaboratively with internal teams to develop new client proposals and partnership propositionsBuilding and managing relationships with key clients and decision makers Building and manage the wider network – made up of prospective clients and industry influencers Accurately record client KPIs and data to create regular reports to demonstrate client management records to ensure clear reporting on partnership pipeline and targets Data analysis and reporting in ExcelDomestic and overseas travel
- In this role you will gain:
- Extensive experience working in a commercial sales environment, with a focus on the fast-fashion industry and its relevant disruptors A strong understanding of retail, supply chains and recycling Experience working in a rapidly growing business Exposure to an array of clients, from multiple levels and backgroundsA chance to develop excellent research and data presentation skills
- Minimum of 2 years' Business Development experience – Retail Industry exposure is desired, but not essential Strong Business Acumen and Commercial AwarenessMarket Research and Sales Expertise Strong Communication Skills – Written and Verbal Excellent Numerical Skills Linguistic proficiency in one (or more!) European Languages (DE, FR, ES, IT) Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PPT Ability to travel – locally and internationallyA valid EU Passport
Posted 20 days ago