Social Video Lead - Pretty52
London, Greater London, England
Salary depending on experience
As Social Video Lead for Pretty 52, you will be responsible for overseeing the direction of all video output on of the UKs largest womens lifestyle sites.
You will oversee a team of video editors and will be responsible for all video content across all our owned and operated platforms. You will be accountable for the accuracy and quality of all video content and will take a lead in growing the Pretty 52 audience and in shaping the future of the brand.
You will be a passionate digital expert and a specialist in video production and editing. You will have a nose for a great story and an instinctive understanding of how to make it relevant to our audience.
You will have experience in both sourcing video content from elsewhere and also shooting and editing your own shorts. You will know what works for a social audience who want to be surprised and delighted and to consume content that makes them feel educated and entertained.
In the role, you will thrive on a fast-paced and target-driven news desk, be proactive in growing a book of contacts, demand attention to detail, relish tight deadlines and constantly look to grow your journalistic flair. Being able to task manage other team members, as well as mentoring to ensure their personal career development, is essential.
- Overseeing the sourcing, scripting and packaging all video content for Pretty 52
- Managing the quality of all output and delivering to a robust set of growth targets
- Managing a video editors and creatives
- Spearheading the ambitious growth in audience retention, watch time and engagement
- Being an expert on any changes to trends in video publishing and social media and ensuring we are ahead of the curve when it comes to the content published on those channels
- Maintaining impeccable grammar and punctuation skills and ensuring all team members do the same
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand
Being a brand ambassador for Pretty 52 and ensuring we strive for engagement while never compromising on tone of voice, authenticity and audience trust.
What we are looking for:
- Upwards of three years working in a video role on a womens publisher
- Experience of managing video creatives and editors
- Extensive experience scripting and researching to create video packages
- Target driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high standard of written English and outstanding writing, research and writing skills
- A proven ability to think, imagine and produce new and original ideas whilst continually delivering unique and engaging content in the Pretty 52 tone.
- Clear understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other analytics tools
- CMS trained with photoshop abilities.
- Natural leadership skills
- A degree within a relevant field is desirable but not essential
Hello, were Pretty52. Since 2016, weve been busy building one of the largest and most engaging womens lifestyle brands in the world.
With over 7.1 million Facebook fans and a monthly average of 2m UK unique users, we are the largest publisher speaking to 20-35 year old women in the UK today. We built Pretty52s passionate and vocal audience by publishing general interest stories and video content which women were excited to share with friends and family.
Through an intuitive understanding of what makes our audience tick, we are proud to have built one of the only forums where women from all walks of life meet and share stories.
Posted 23 days ago