We are looking for a confident and ambitious Recruitment Administrator to join the Recruitment team on a full time, permanent basis at our Central London office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Recruitment Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Recruitment team and assist with UK/International Head Office and retail recruitment.
Responsibilities of our Recruitment Administrator will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Recruitment team
- Create job descriptions and job adverts in line with company standards
- Post job adverts through the ATS and job board platforms
- Screen applications for UK and international retail positions including Sales Associates and Supervisors
- Support the team with screening for junior/entry level Head Office positions
- Arrange/book interviews with candidates and Hiring Managers
- Liaise with Hiring Managers for feedback post interviews
- Manage the recruitment inbox and recruitment tracker
- Attend relevant industry careers fairs
Our Recruitment Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience using Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work to deadlines
- Highly organised, proactive and hardworking
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Recruitment Administrator, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 16 days ago