Our client is currently recruiting for an Apprenticeships Coordinator to support the team in the management of their 60+ apprentices and trainees.
This is a new vacancy to support their industry-leading Apprenticeships Programme, reporting to the Future Skills Manager and working closely with the Senior HR Advisor (L&D)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordination of all administration processes in relation to Apprentices and Apprenticeships
- Coordination of and participation in Apprentice review meetings, travelling to sites for meetings where required, agreeing actions with Site Teams for Apprentice progress, and acting in a coaching capacity where required
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of the Group Apprenticeships Programme
- Act as a CITB Ambassador and take part in events to promote the construction industry into schools and colleges
- Assist with the recruitment of suitable Apprentices
- Experience in apprenticeship administration or working in HR and Learning & Development
- Some knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisation & planning skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to apply a diverse range of communication techniques
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and able to effectively prioritise and manage work
- Full driving licence & own vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Generous Pension scheme
- Annual leave of 25 days, rising with service, and an option to buy more
- Lifestyle benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- Protection benefits such as Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 16 days ago