Leeds LS10 1BY, UK
We have an exciting opportunity to join our highly motivated Telesales Team which prides itself on building effective relationships with our customers!
We’re not your average food supplier. We care passionately about providing our customers with artisanal and handcrafted foods that they’re proud to serve. We’re masters in fresh deli products, sandwiches, soups and bakery. And we don’t just do drop offs, we do drop ins – which allows us to develop close relationships and truly understand our customers’ needs. Like them, we take pride in our business.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Fayre is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier. We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role:
To manage your own client accounts, contact them on an agreed basis to collect orders and up-sell additional/promotional products to increase order value and achieve individual/team targets. Deal with any incoming calls and ensure that the call is dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
- Contact your clients at an agreed time to collect their orders and process the orders accurately
- Up-sell additional and promotional products to increase customer order value
- Build relationships with your clients and gain an understanding of their business which will assist you in increasing sales.
- To provide and maintain on an ongoing basis, a record of activities, figures and any other records which may be required by the Customer Service Manager in order to keep up to date records of sales and performance.
- Strive to provide high levels of internal and external customer care and bring to the attention of your manger any problems that arise on an on going basis.
- Previous outbound and inbound telesales experience
- Proven track record in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A true team player who pay attention to details
- Tenacious, engaging and ambitious
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria do not delay apply for this role and start your journey today!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Fayre and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate.
Posted 7 days ago