Mental Health Nurse
£26040 - £31208 per annum
We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a fully compliant, stateoftheart Mental Health hospital based in Derby.
Providing over 200 services, 140 local support groups across the UK and running campaigns that bring about real change.
This non profit organisation that started more than 50 years ago by a group who were caring for loved ones living with schizophrenia have no established themselves with the great work they do.
We are ideally looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with experience in Forensics, Low Secure, Rehabilitation or PICU.
Criteria for the role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this role include:
- Up to £31,000 per annum
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on
Posted 5 days ago