Compliance Business Partner - Monitoring
Do you want to play a vital role in leading compliance monitoring across Equifax operations? Are you passionate about providing expert regulatory challenge and oversight?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
You will hold particular responsibility for leading compliance monitoring in order to ensure compliance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulatory requirements.
You will be a key contact point for business stakeholders and will be required to highlight regulatory weakness or non-compliance and to define the action that partners may need to take to remedy that non-compliance.
As well as compliance monitoring, you will be expected to support the Compliance Team by covering other roles from time to time, engaging with training and mentorship, quality assurance, policy writing and providing regulatory advice.
Be AtYourBest at Equifax
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you’re an individual with proven experience within a senior compliance monitoring position within an FCA regulated company, then we’d love to speak to you! We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the latest FCA compliance / regulatory requirements, particularly those related to compliance monitoring.
What would make you stand out?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of conduct risk, particularly with regards to product governance, strategy, policies and defining risk appetites
- Ability to lead internal and external partner expectations in the delivery of regulatory advice and guidance
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the UK Chief Compliance Officer in relation to compliance, regulatory and operational risk
- Leading the formal Compliance Monitoring initiatives by carrying out appropriate risk assessments, preparing annual monitoring plans and delivering compliance monitoring to an acceptable regulatory standard
- Leading all UK business areas within non-financial FCA and Data Protection compliance and related regulatory issues including conduct risk and professional ethics, challenging as necessary when standards fall below regulatory expectations
- You will support the build and drafting of company-wide manuals, policies, plans & procedures with practical challenge and guidance
- Working constructively with risk & compliance colleagues to devise, implement and maintain policies & procedures, providing challenge and advice and maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory and industry rules
- Identifying new areas of risk and determining the correct response
- In collaboration with senior Compliance Team members, being a daily point of contact for queries or issues raised by the FCA, ICO or other relevant regulators.
- You will provide leadership and supervision of other Compliance Partners and Compliance Consultants, as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location: GBR-Nottingham-TDX
Function: Function - Legal
Schedule: Full time
Posted 13 days ago