Client Services Manager
Birkenhead, Merseyside, England
£35,603 per year
Client Services Manager
Salary: £35,603 per annum
Hours: 37hrs per week
Job type: Temporary
We are looking for an experienced Interim Client Services Manager to support our busy Building Services team.
Our own in-house Building Services team of over 160 technicians/trade operatives currently provides a wide range of repair, maintenance and refurbishment services to our tenants and external customers with a current annual turnover of £13 million.
This role is expected to continue for 4-6 months on a full-time basis working 37 hours per week, based in our modern head office in Birkenhead, Wirral. The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes.
The role of Client Services Manager reports directly to the Head of Business Operations and has responsibility for managing a team of five Planners/Work Schedulers.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Planning Team ensuring that all day to day requirements of the role are delivered.
- Responsible for the delivery of agreed service enhancements and identified business process changes of the Planner's Team, agreed, between Contact Centre and Asset Management Team; engendering a culture of delivering an excellent customer service.
- Supporting Operational Senior Managers and relevant Team Leaders to plan, manage and resource work in electronic diaries ensuring that all repairs and refurbishments are completed effectively and efficiently within the agreed targets.
- Responsible for the management of Building Services customer feedback process within the agreed policy framework. Liaising with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the progress and outcomes of their complaints. Arranging approved compensation for customers where complaints have been substantiated as part of the Compensation Policy and ensuring that the Building Services Team learns from complaint through constructive feedback & trends highlighted.
- Responsible for the effective co-ordination of the service standards defined within agreed external contracts, including the management of effective and timely invoice processing.
- Responsible for, and owner of the 'repair job triaging' process ensuring that the cleansing of repairs jobs is managed and completed on regularly basis to maximise efficiencies within the planning team, reduce the amount of jobs classed as work in progress.
- Provide regular performance management information to various levels of management.
Requirements of the Client Service Manager:
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment dealing with repairs calls and queries, customer services or similar issues
- Proven supervisory experience or managing customers and clients internal and external.
- Experience of working with a range of IT applications, including Microsoft Office and telephony equipment.
- Experience of using the Servitor and DRS IT systems for repairs service delivery or similar- Desirable
- Working and organising a busy office environment.
- Used to dealing with the public and customers in a pressurised environment and handling complex complaints.
- Experience of preparing detailed reports and analysing large volumes of data.
- Experience of working within a team situation.
- Demonstrable track record of improving customer satisfaction.
- Professional qualification in either Customer Care or related Repairs function or a minimum of three years' experience of working in a Repairs team dealing with customer calls and complaints
- A relevant professional qualification or educated to Degree standard or equivalent
Benefits of becoming the Client Services Manager:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (full-time equivalent, pro rata for part-time employees)
- Flexible Benefits
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Professional Membership Fees
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Talent Management Programmes and e-learning access
- Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Free parking at either our head office or main depot
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Client Services Manager, then please apply now!
Posted 6 days ago