London or Birmingham
With studios in London and Birmingham this established Architect Practice designs award winning buildings across several key sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, public, residential and mixed-use.
Their marketing function is client facing and high profile within the Practice, supporting the Architect teams in researching their market sectors, opening doors and putting bids/tenders together. This new role for an experienced Marketing Manager provides a real opportunity for a ‘hands on’ marketing involvement across the Practice including:
- Developing the marketing strategy/plan
- Working closely with the teams to prepare bids and tenders
- Developing and managing the communications/PR plan
- Exploiting all opportunities for e-marketing including social media
- Creating both online and offline direct marketing initiatives
- Managing agency partners across design/printing, web, exhibitions and events
- Analysing the market, including competitor intelligence, customer and market trends, market share and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
Ideally of graduate calibre and working in the architectural sector, you should have strong written and oral communication skills, together with the ability to think innovatively while having the capacity for detail and planning. You will be comfortable working as part of a close knit team, being pragmatic and credible with a penchant for the sector.
To apply, please forward your career resume quoting reference 880178 to Chesterton Gray, Hallow Park, Hallow, Worcestershire, WR2 6PG. Email: #########
Posted 18 days ago