Casual Care Support Worker - Rebecca Court
/li>- Vacancy Type: - Casual
- Display Salary: - £8.66 per hour (Plus enhancements for weekend working)
- Job Description: - Rebecca Court are currently recruiting a Casual Care Support Worker to work as and when required.
Rebecca Court is a purpose-built, two-storey home situated in pleasant grounds near the centre of Heacham, an attractive seaside village in West Norfolk. The home provides residential care for up to 36 people with facilities including a hairdressings along with a large dining room, communal living rooms and an enclosed court yard garden, leading to attractive well-maintained grounds.
If you would like to learn more about the Care Support Worker role and responsibilities, please visit the NorseCare for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care at all times. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
Our aim is to offer high-quality care and support, which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged within their community.
NorseCare is seeking passionate, caring people to join their team. You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided, dependent on the role
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare. Please click details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Posted 18 days ago