Quality Assurance Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assistant to report in to Quality Assurance Manager and provide support to the Senior Quality Assurance, Technical, Production, Merchandising and Warehouse Teams, based in our Beckton Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our quality Assurance Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Department with updating, tracking and co-ordinating all pre-shipment samples. You will assist the Quality Assurance Manager, when necessary, checking the quality and consistency of product ensuring that it meets Reiss standards.
Responsibilities of our Quality Assurance Assistant will include:
- Prepare & co-ordinate all pre-shipment samples for the following days checks
- Update Daily sample tracker
- Co-ordinate intake of pre-shipment samples and other samples, with the Technical Team, for delivery to the warehouse
- Responsible for pre- shipment samples bookings
- Responsible for communicating with Head Office samples sent and tracking returns
- Understand stock control systems and communicate with correct parties when moving stock around the business
- Responsible for all approved intake stock, ensuring it has been placed in the correct location daily
- Assist with faulty stock/samples
- Assist with daily intake
Our**Quality Assurance Assistant**will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance – Desired
- Previous education in technical/clothing studies – Desired
- Experience in Logistics and Supply – Desired
- Intermediate Excel/MS Office skills
- Willingness to learn and be trained into the role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Quality Assurance Assistant don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 11 days ago