Cover Supervisor - St Helens, Merseyside - October Start
St Helens, St. Helens, England
£57 - 65 per day
Cover Supervisor – St Helens, Merseyside – October Start
Location: St Helens, MerseysideAge group: SecondaryStart: October 2019
Candidate Type: Cover Supervisor Subject: General Cover
• Flexible and full time Cover Supervisor positions, starting after October half term
• Cover pre-planned lessons in the absence of the teacher
• Competitive pay rates starting from GBP57 a day
• Work in different schools to get a full rounded teaching experience
• Gain classroom experience and behaviour management skills
Our client secondary schools based in the St Helens area are currently seeking flexible Cover supervisors to start immediately. This is the perfect opportunity for any graduates looking to pursue a career in secondary education to further their experience. This will be initially on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
• Join a supportive department with focus on professional development
• Easy access via car or public transport.
The school are looking for the following:
• Previous experience working within a secondary school environment
• Graduates hoping to achieve QTS
• Highly enthusiastic and punctual individual
This position as a full time cover supervisor is ideal for a graduate looking to gain an introduction into secondary education, and those with previous experience in this capacity will be highly desirable. Though secondary education isn’t a necessity to apply, applicants will need to have experience working with 11-16 year olds previously, whether it in a tutoring or coaching capacity
To be taken into consideration for the above position please email a full CV and covering letter to Greg Hunter via email ######### contact the Liverpool office on . Alternatively you can view all our current vacancies and register online at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 7 days ago