£25000 - £31500 per annum + Benefits
Programme Manager Business Administration and Customer Service North London Salary between £25,000 £31,500 / Clear career progression within an expanding training provider.
The Role: Apprenticeships Programme Manager
* The programme managers role is to lead and manage the development and growth of Business Administration and Customer Service provision within a large private training provider based over two sites in North London.
* Overall management of learner achievement and progress on the FLEX (Level 1 Vocational Programme), Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes whilst managing an agreed caseload, overseeing their progress. You will also be required to carry out internal quality assurance (internal verification) of the vocational assessment process where appropriate, ensuring compliance with awarding body standards at all times.
* Carrying out regular reviews of learners progress with contractual requirements establishing learner achievements and progression. Working to external targets incorporating Matrix, Investors in People and Ofsted actions.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeships Programme Manager
* Assessor and IQA qualification
* PTLLS teaching qualification
* Occupationally competent in Business Administration and Customer Service
* Significant experience of apprenticeship delivery including training/assessing
* Indepth knowledge of the Apprenticeship Standards and indepth knowledge of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework
The Employer: Apprenticeships Programme Manager
* Established for more than 20 years, this training provider has a real passion and commitment to offering highquality learning and employment opportunities that provide support and a platform for success to young people.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 9 days ago