Quality Assurance Engineer
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Escape recruitment is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our FMCG manufacturing client in Mid Lothian. This role will involve supporting the organisation to industry regulation/guidelines as well as assisting in the preparation and review of corrective actions plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forwardthinking, organised and experienced individual to make a difference, whilst progressing their career.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Audit, monitor and review implementation of QA policies, standards, practice and procedures
- Assist in preparation and review of corrective actions
- Support the manufacturing team to assess if they are compliant and help in resolving any areas where compliance is an issue
- Represent the site for customers, suppliers, and regulators
- Conduct largescale quality reviews.
- Review and draft annual quality assessment review.
- Propose updates and adjustments that will improve quality
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of quality within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Considerable knowledge of GMP regulations and quality assurance auditing techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing capabilities
- Knowledge of ISO9001 (implementation, reviews and policing)
- Excellent problemsolving skills.
- Effective organization, communication, and encourage a continuous improvement culture within the organisation.
- Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently.
Posted 7 days ago