Streetworks Compliance Supervisor
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit a Street Works Compliance Supervisor to work on our Smart Metering contract in the London Area.
As a Streetworks Compliance Supervisor you will be part of our Quality Assurance Team who are responsible for street works compliance onsite.
Morrison Utility Services, together with Galliford deliver services to Thames Water in a joint venture called the Morrison Galliford Joint Venture (MGJV).We have an exciting new vacancy for a Streetworks Compliance Supervisor. This is a multi-functional role, which encompasses two key areas of operations to support Morrison Utility Services in playing a key role in the exciting AMP6 Thames Water Smart Metering contract.
As the Streetworks Compliance Supervisor your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Report and advise any safety issues immediately
- Auditing the work to ensure it meets Thames Water standards
- Manage and replace faulty meters as required
- Audit and report good and bad field practice
- Support, advise and instruct the operational supervisors and operatives in delivering best practice
- Work closely with and build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage customer interactions and escalations as required.
- Report and record customer side leakage if discovered
- Works are carried out in accordance to the Thames Meter Installation Specification
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Proven supervisory experience of utility assets in the street works environment
- Detailed working knowledge of NRSWA 1991 (SROH), Highway Act 1980 and TMA 2004
- Detailed knowledge of water infrastructure
- Experience in inspecting and supervising highway works
- Ability to use mobile working systems to upload on site data and conduct analysis
- NRSWA Supervisor Qualification (all units) essential.
- SSSTS or similar desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company van and fuel card
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Posted 7 days ago